
I know that I've mentioned it before, but I just wanted to remind everyone that the Jersey Mike's in Foothill Ranch is now open! Yippee! A great Eastern tradition that has moved west!
I wouldn't really call myself a sandwich person, per se. I'm not opposed to them but I rarely have times of craving a good sandwich - it just doesn't do it for me. And I do have a strictly enforced rule of no sandwiches for dinner - it just feels like lunch! Jersey Mike's, however, is quite the exception to this (I'm enjoying it for dinner even now as I type!).
Today Adam and I ran in and each picked up a Giant sub - turkey/provolone for me and he got the Jersey Shore Favorite, both served up Mike's Way. They're a little on the expensive side but it will be at least 3 meals for each of us and they're so delicious that it's totally worth it! I know that I can be slightly prone to exaggeration, but as I was eating mine at lunch today I was really contemplating if it was the best sandwich I'd ever had in my life.
Have you had a chance to try it? What do you think?
6 comments:
Jersey Mike's is good, but Jimmy Johns is the best.. have you tried it? :)
LOVE some Jersey Mikes but they have SO much competition these days in my work neighborhood. Which Wich for one has been our favorite. But i do LOVE Jersey Mikes!!! I am so happy for y'all!
The only time I've had Jersy Mikes was with you, Mar. Years ago! I must say, that while the sandwich was great...the company way better!
Miss you!
I love Jersey Mike's!!!! I would eat it for dinner. In fact, I'd probably buy a big sub and eat it for lunch and dinner the same day! Maybe not, but still...yum.
hey, i love jersey mikes and all, but i need to know if i can get those pics from you... we had SO MUCH FUN with yall
sandwich person
Post a Comment