Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I'm a muh model, if you know what I mean

Last night I went in to get my blonde-ocity worked on and therefore, today, I have salon hair. And yes, I am now considering a career as a supermodel.



It's insane what those girls can do with a hair-dryer and roll brush. My hair today is perfectly straight with a perfect inward curve on the bottom that I could never have accomplished if I had spent 3 hours on it. Maybe they threw on some of Hermione's Sleeking Potion when I wasn't looking.



I just walked into town to get a bagel and the mail and could feel every head turn as I walked past. Ok, maybe not but I like to pretend so in my head.

So, while it will never last, I am enjoying my 24-can-I-stretch-it-to-48 hours of salon hair.

3 comments:

Melissa P. said...

if you can make it last then we can see it!!! we are so excited you are coming soon!!!

Rebecca said...

love how this week's blogs have been centered around hp

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

I know this feeling well!