Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Update!

Someone just earned themselves a bright and shiny B!!! Welcome to the club - we've been waiting for you!

5 comments:

Mary Frances Satterwhite said...

I can't believe she got a blog! Way to go with the blog influence.

emily said...

for reals...now we just have to make sure she keeps up with it!

Melissa said...

Dangit. I always get confused about the "B" and the Asian Babies. I really thought someone else was pregnant. In fact, as I looked left to right, I noticed the B over Lauren's head and freaked out. Well, I just should have paid more attention...not that I am not excited about Ryan's blog...

Callen and Michael Martin said...

I'm so glad my hair looked good this day...because this picture KEEPS coming UP!! my goal is to be the last girl with an Asian Baby face on my belly...

Callen and Michael Martin said...

Oh and I commented on Ryan's blog....WELCOME!!!!