I spend so much time with high-tech cameras, computers, software, etc. that I am finding it's very therapeutic to do something by hand rather than digitally. Last night I sat on the couch with Adam watching American Idol and cutting out (no, not the apple + c kind but with real scissors!) paper birds, and, much to his dismay, making my best bird sounds. Tonight I am gluing! I know, exciting, eh?But it's been great and makes me want to do crafts and projects that aren't on the computer. I've forgotten what this is like!
6 comments:
I'm assuming I know these invitations that you are speaking of. THANK YOU SO MUCH for putting so much work into them. I'm sure they look great!!!
ps if I'm mistaken...then yea! for craft projects...agreed very therapeutic.
Oo, I look forward to seeing these (if they are the ones that Emily and I assume they are). Making things by hand is very therapeutic indeed - this is why I love to sew. Craft on friend!
good for you! i love crafts!
They are so cute!! Of course, I wish my mailman hadn't decided to bend it down the middle to stuff it in my mailbox. Grrr.
Bravo!
agreed! way cute! love how simplie it is...yet artistic...very Ryan!
I received my beautiful, hand-crafted invitation today, complete with paper bird. I love them and I agree...very Ryan. Oh, this is the Nikki you sent the invite to all the way in Minnesota, where we still have snow!
Post a Comment