Friday, August 21, 2009

Top 25

I've been spending a lot of time lately at my computer (edit, edit, edit!!!) which means me and iTunes are starting to get a little tired of each other, but still trying to be friends.

I noticed the Top 25 Most Played playlist that it automatically creates. Here's mine. Nothing suer cool or exciting, just some songs that I like for everyday listening.

I tend to go through musical phases and each of these songs/artists definitely has a strong association with a specific time from over the past couple of years.



What are yours?

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

yay! i was just thinking yesterday when i was on call in the hospital bathroom that i wanted you to do music blogs again.
here are some of mine most played: bebo, ashley chambliss, red mountain church, death cab, alexi murdoch, justin mcroberts, joshua james, and of course, david archuleta.

Melissa said...

mine's so boring.

1-17, 21, 22, & 25 are elizabeth mitchell (vale's music)

the rest are worship songs that i play in the morning, which is kinda cool.

what happened to our crazy good taste in music?

oh yeah. vale.

Rebecca said...

did you know that jon foreman and the nickel creek guitarist collaborated and put out an album under the name fiction family? thought you might like it.