Thursday, March 22, 2007

Bracketology

The next round of March Madness begins tonight, which means that I have to make the most of this moment while it lasts - I'M CURRENTLY #1 IN BOTH POOLS I'M IN!! Just thought I'd relish it while it lasts. Yes, it's true, that I'm not a huge basketball fan, but if filling out a bracket gives me the opportunity to beat all of my brothers and my husband, I'm in.

Here's my bracket:



I'm kind of regretting the UNC wins it all slection - it's so cliche to pick UNC - what was I thinking? We'll see. Don't worry, I'll let you know if I hold on to first.

8 comments:

adam said...

it's still early, champ. don't get ahead of yourself.

Mary said...

Why can't you just be happy for me? I just discovered at this moment I'm NUMBER SEVEN out of all of Samford facebook brackets. NOT TOO SHABBY!

Anonymous said...

way to go mary! i didnt fill out a bracket but everyone i picked last night won! well..except one! haha--i should have bet!

the kings said...

I don't even want to talk about how poor my bracket is.

Rebecca said...

i now know why you don't blog everyday. loading pictures takes FOREVER!

Rachel said...

mary- does melissa have a blog? She's commented a couple of times on my blog so I was going to check her's out and tell her thanks for praying for us this last week.

Anonymous said...

mary--march madness is over! i need an update from you.

Rebecca said...

derek has new music on his myspace.
update.