
I will also tattle that there was some texting back and forth between Jonathan and Adam about potential fantasy football trades while we were all on our honeymoons. Really? Is that necessary? At least I was fore-warned by my new brother-in-law Andy at our rehearsal dinner of the importance of fantasy football in Adam's life.
Anyway, after a night at the beatiful Hermitage Hotel in Nashville

and another back at our condo in CA, we traveled for our fabulous 6-night vacation to the Hyatt Regency in Maui:

From LAX, Maui is only a 5-hour flight, so the travel was very do-able. In between watching episodes of Lost and writing thank-you notes, I made Adam talk incessantly with me about our wedding and how much fun it was!! Here we are picking up our rental car - this was our first Hawaiian pic:

We then drove from the Maui airport to the Hyatt in Kaanapali. Good thing that Adam turned 25 that day so we could rent a sweet jeep!

We spent our first afternoon exploring the resort. Here we are from our balcony. Not too shabby!

We ate at a restaurant in the hotel for dinner the first night to celebrate Adam's birthday. Thus began our food obsession for the whole week. Our dinner was so good that I went the next day and bought a Honeymoon Journal, mainly to record what we ate at every meal so we can remember it all! Yum!!

Check back soon for Moneyhoon Blog #2!
2 comments:
You do know that Adam is probably expecting you to be the one to stand by his side in line and help celebrate the final hp book release with 10,000 screaming preteen fans now? I am still impressed by your attempt to read the books, even though they may be too "sci-fi" for people like you and missy.
Yours is my favorite blog as well, but I wish I had more friends with blogs. or maybe just that I was friends with the people whose blogs I read. we need to suck more people in.
I'm bored....where's facebook when you need it?
Post a Comment